Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wedding Bliss

So Wyatt and I got married! Yay! Its been the best and busiest month ever! I finally have a few seconds to spare so I thought I would add some wedding photos. I am going to jump back all the way to the last finals...

So finals were over! So we jumped in the car to head back to Colorado.  Hudson and his friends decided to come with us so we had a road trip! It was fun, but since we got such a late start we decided to spend the night at Wyatt's grandparent's cabin in Breck... it was super fun and we played poker using thin mints as our chips :0)
We got in early morning Saturday on Kensey's birthday!  So we rushed to her party.  Kensey turned 5 years old! I can't believe it.

We had a fun time as they finished up playing on the inflatables and ate at Carls Jr. Next we rushed to Boulder so Wyatt and his dad could try on their tuxes... they fit like a glove and sure looked great!

Around 4 or so we had the cousins reunion! It was so much fun for all of us to get together and catch up. Kensey made everyone play ring around the rosie.  We had yummy food and an Easter egg hunt... Bryce was even there... in cardboard form!
Monday came quickly and it was flower time! Pepper did a fabulous job with the flowers, they were gorgeous! Archie showed us how to make the boutineers and corsages while Pepper helped us make the bouquets. They were so organized and it was fun to learn how to do it.
Marci, Kate, Steph, and I left the flower party to go out and get some food the stay the night at a hotel. That meant the next time I would see Wyatt would be at the temple! It was fun to get some girl time before the big day. I woke up early because I couldn't sleep took a shower and then we went out for breakfast. Then we did hair and make up.
We then drove down to the temple and were welcomed by these beautiful Tulips, although it was a rainy day the tulips were gorgeous and bright.



The New Mr and Mrs Sessions!!!! What a wonderful feeling it was to walk out of the temple and see all our family and friends just after we got married!





No comments:

Post a Comment