So after 4 long months of studying Wyatt took the DAT! He took it May 16th and he studied so hard for it... Here are pictures of Wyatt walking to the testing center, eating his celebratory candy, and him submitting his dental school application!!!
Wyatt did SO AMAZING ON THE DAT. He got a 24 which is an awesome score! I am so blessed to have such a determined, focused, and loving husband! GO Wyatt!! We ended up applying (so far at least) to 5 dental schools... CU Denver, Midwestern AZ, University of the Pacific CA, Louisville, and one in Oregon. These next 6 months will be so exciting to see where we end up.
We then pack our bags and went to CO for the weekend.
We had such much fun swimming, playing, and running!
*Andrew AKA Babe #3 proposed! It was so much fun to meet Ariel and to be apart of the engagement!
IT IS OFFICIALLY SUMMER!
Boy do I love summer. I love the warm weather, yummy fruit, and sun bathing. Wyatt and I have been busy at the pool, eating cupcakes, and training for the marathon in August!
No comments:
Post a Comment