Sunday, January 20, 2013

Baby bump pics up to 16 weeks


So on Friday I was officially 16 weeks along. Time seems to be flying. We have our next appointment on February 12 and we will be able to find out if its a girl or a boy! Yippie.

On a side note if you want more details, rather the TMI of the pregnancy check out my pregnancy blog here. I will try to do general updates on this blog but the more juicy details will be on the baby sessions blog.

But I wanted to post some of the baby bump pictures, I have not been good and getting every week but here are the ones I have so far. You defiantly can see the bump now, its crazy. Feels like it just got big over night!



















































                                                      



Week 7
Week 10
Week 13
Week 14

Week 15

Week 16 (below)

1 comment: