Before I go through the weekly activities I do need to mention how PROUD I AM of Wyatt. I honestly do not think he could have done better at BYU. I am so proud that he was able to stay so balanced with school, his research job, and "Brooke time." It was cool because Wyatt was selected to be the "honored" student for the Exercise Science Department and so for graduation he got to sit on the stand with the faculty and he had a little bio about him in the graduation program!
Graduation has come and gone. It was a whirlwind because we were moving the next day! So Wyatt took 4 finals on Friday and one on Saturday and was done with finals! I was grateful for that because that gave him a whole week before graduation to help get us packed! He was busy finishing stuff at the research lab and I was busy at work. Luckily we didn't have too much stuff so it was easy to pack up. On Thursday my parents came into town and helped us pack the car on Friday April 26th. Luann got in on Friday. Wyatt's graduation was at 5pm at the Marriot Center April 26th.
It was also our anniversary today! Happy #2 anniversary Wyatt! I love you!!
Here are some pictures!










Yay Wyatt!!!!!!!! He did amazing, love seeing the pics!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. Brooke, you seriously look SOOOOO incredibly cute as a little pregnant lady! I am so stinking excited for you! And I am amazed by your awesome skills at keeping your blog updated. I just can't seem to find the time to blog lately ha ha. It is so fun to catch up on what is going on in your life. :) And sorry I couldn't make it to your baby shower. I'm still so sad I couldn't see you before you left Utah. Sorry, this is getting too long now. Hope you know how much I love ya!!!
ReplyDelete