Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May 2013

Wow has this month has flown by. We sure have been kept busy by:

  • Several family gatherings (mother's day, Trent's graduation, Mallory's bridal shower, visiting grandma/pa Sessions)
  • Baby sitting Molly and Jayna
  • Volunteering with Sue for the Child Life Conference
  • Volunteering at the Rec for Nonnie
  • Gardening
  • Birthing class
  • Prenatal water aerobics/prenatal yoga
  • Date nights
  • Bolder Boulder volunteering and walking it
  • Walks, walks, and more walks
  • Playing horse shoes at sunset
  • Crazy nesting projects like lining all the shelves in the kitchen, reorganizing the baby clothes 20 times, deep cleaning anything I come across... 
  • Poppie's Birthday etc
It has been a fun month and Wyatt and I love living near family. I have not been very good at taking pictures but here are a few pictures that I have.


                                     

                                                          



                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment