Thursday, September 12, 2013

Week 1

Finally on Saturday July 13th we got to go home! It was SO nice to be home again. We really rested up this week taking naps when Beckham was sleeping. We had a few more visitors Turner, Lauren, Molly, and Jayna came over and it was cute to see the cousins together!

We watched movies in bed and received special treatment from my family. Since I had the C-Section I slept in the blue recliner chair and tried to rest up as much as I could.

At Beck's first doctor's appointment everything looked great. He had lost about a pound and weight 7 lbs 9 oz. By this time breast feeding was still difficult and painful but we were learning how to work as a team! Beck loved to be swaddled and cuddled!


Sue and Bob visited and we gave Beck his first bath!






No comments:

Post a Comment