We had a BLAST in Ohio! Although Beckham did not sleep well at night we sure had fun during the day! Haylie and Derek were so cute with Beckham and Beck loved playing with his cousins. He no longer wanted any baby toys but only wanted to play with action figures and cars, since that is what Derek played with. Haylie was the best helper ever! I asked if she could grab me a diaper for Beckham and she came back with a diaper, wipes, baby powder, and a toy for Beck!
In Ohio Beckham turned 6 months, learned how to sit up, army crawl, eat solid foods, drink out of a pouch, and got 2 new teeth! It was a very busy time for Beckham!
While I was there we were able to celebrate both Marci and my birthday's! Ryan spoiled us by having us get our nails done and we went to BJ's! Marci and I have been able to celebrate the last 3 birthday's together although we have not lived near each other! I love being Marci's birthday present ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment