Thursday, April 24, 2014

Biggest Loser

We had a Biggest Loser competition in the Nobles Family from Jan-April. It was a fun way to motivate each other to lose weight and be more active. I have started weight lifting and I really have enjoyed it!!! It has boosted my confidence and made me feel strong! Although I did not win the biggest loser competition... (Way to go Aaron!!!!) I was very proud of my progress. Although I only lost 5 pounds I lost several inches and now fit back into all my pants/shorts! That's what I really care about is that I feel good and fit into my clothes!!! I still have 10 lbs to lose but I am making progress and that's what counts! These pics are very embarrassing but I want to document my progress so next time I get pregnant I will remember losing the baby weight is a slow process so I won't be too hard on myself!

1 comment:

  1. Lookin good sis!!!! You are amazing... Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete