Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Baking and boots

Beckham randoms. Newest obsessions are baking/cooking and his boots! Beck loves to help me bake, he will grab his ladder pull it up to the counter and point at the kitchen aid and the cupboard with the baking supplies. He watches so intently and sits so still when we bake. Then he does he happy dance while the goodies are cooking ;) he is also obsessed with his boots. One day we were coming in from the car and there was snow all around. Of course beck wanted to play in the snow but I was holding tons of groceries and didn't want to play. So I told Beck that he needed to wear his boots if he wanted to play in the snow and that during daddy's lunch he could go play. I had no clue he was actually listening and next thing I know we get to our apt and Beckham runs and grabs his boots. When Wyatt came home Beck sprinted to the door with his boots to play. He now will never leave the house without his boots. It's pretty hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment