Monday, March 9, 2015
Valances
My latest project has been the windows. There are tons of windows in the house and they are all funky sizes, short but long. I wasn't sure what to do with the windows especially because just buying full length curtains can get very expensive and we have a very tight budget.....so I looked on Pinterest and found this super easy and cheap tutorial (well my sis actually found it for me) on how to make window valances with foam. They turned out cute and really make a difference in the room. It also turned out to be very afforadable.... A lot of the material I already had so that saved me a ton! Seriously each valance was way under $5 when all was said and done! Gotta love DIYing!!! Here is a pic of the valances I did 9 window treatments total. Pic quality isn't the best the lighting in the house is funky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment