Wyatt has thoroughly enjoyed riding his motorcycle everywhere...
So we tried the whole coupon thing and it WORKED. I don't know who was more excited... Wyatt and I went to the store with a handful of coupons and as we were loading the food into our carts Wyatt looked over at me and said "isn't this so much fun!"
My job is very hard I HAD to go camping at this gorgeous lake for 3 days...
It was absolutely beautiful... called Butterfly Lake
1 day after this amazing camping trip it was GRADUATION!
It was so fun that my parents were able to make it out! THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your support!
And of course my big sis wouldn't miss it!
In fact they drove in the car 10 hours one way to come! Thanks for making this weekend memorable!!!
All my TR girls!
THANKS Luann for coming too! It was so fun having you... we were matching with our red shoes!
And of course thanks to my hubby for putting up with me and making my college years very fun!
We then went to Aunt Janet's for a little graduation party. It was PERFECT and the food was AWESOME! (Aren't these meringues awesome?!)
YUMMY Zane devoured this!
Cheers to graduation!
Zane fed the horses!
Then we headed down the hill and went CAMPING!
POPPIE the master griller
Deer Lake
Kami was such an awesome camper!
Wyatt had a blast playing with Kensey and Zane
We all had a fun time kayaking
It was such a wonderful weekend and I am so thankful for everyone who came out and made it fabulous!
The following week was Elise's wedding! She looked gorgeous and I am so grateful I got to go!
Congrats Mike and Elise!
Little reunion with all my Cordoba hermanas!!!
Wyatt is getting domestic.. he made this HUGE chocolate chip M&M cookies for Mike's birthday.
I then was able to RUSH TO OHIO stopping in Florida to get there before Marci had her baby.
I made it just in time to do bubbles with Derek....
and see Baby Haylie!!!
To top it all off 3 days later we went on a rafting trip with Turner...
I had such a fun time screaming in the front of the raft with Lu!
Highlight: When we went through a huge rapid and wyatt fell out of the boat... not lu nor I....
hot mama!
Most of the gang
Thanks Turner for making this trip happen!!!
SO all in all this month was ALL FUN little work. I think I will try to keep it that way.



No comments:
Post a Comment