Life having 2 kids has been a fun adventure. We really lucked out having Dax, he is a very chill, content little boy. He sleeps like a pro 8pm-3am-8am and nurses like a champ! He puts himself to sleep and rarely cries! This has made the transition soooooo much easier! He has pretty much the opposite demeanor as Beckham. Wyatt jokes that Beckham looks like him but acts like me and Dax looks like me but acts like him. I think he's right!
I want to share the story of the picture of Beckham with all that white fuzz. Beckham has a dog pillow that he sleeps with at night. To help him sleep he pulls the fuzzier out of the dog and rubs them in his ear, nose and eyes. Well it's gotten out of control and I cleaned it up to this massive pile! I love how mischievous Beckham's face is in the picture! We are 15 days out and things are looking good!
No comments:
Post a Comment